CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too Good to be True!!!


As most of you know by now...AG LOVES Dunkin Donut Munchkins....( And I must add I love; or should I say addicted to their coffee.) WELL...Are you ready for the big announcement??? You better be sitting down because here it comes
"DUNKIN DONUTS IS COMING TO HONEA PATH!!!!"
I found this out a couple of months ago, but did not really want to get my heart set on it because I was affraid it would not happen!! Well, last week the signs went up!!! It is official, it opens on August 18th. My parent's wedding anniversary is August 19th...we thought we could just have a celebration party there. I told them they could just camp out all night waiting on them to open!! HAHA!! Anyway, J said when I was told about the DD coming to town I was more excited than when he proposed to me!! That is not true. I know some of you are thinking...why the excitement...well, the old HP doesn't have a lot to choose from and this is huge for us!!!
It is sort of sad though...everyone knows me at the one in Anderson...I frequently get free stuff...and my stuff is always waiting on me from the time they see my car pull in. They told my dad the other day, who frequents the DD as well (He only drinks the coffee...no sweets for him...he's lost tons of weight and will not touch anything sweet!!) that I was their favorite customer. I think that is because of AG!!
Anyway, I did not want you all to miss out on such a pivotal moment in our lives in HP!!!

2 comments:

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

I am so happy for both you and AG. That will have to be her morning treat before she goes to school. :)

W and Js mommy said...

I think you have a problem that might need some sort of therapy! hahahaha