CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Praise Report

Thank you everyone for your prayers!!! I am feeling much better...walking much better but still hurting. When I went today it was better just really swollen and inflamed. He said it may take a few days but I should be good as new soon!!! YAH!!!

Also...AG got put in time out for the first time at school...I know this is crazy, but I am sort of glad...that means she is getting used to the environment. She did not cry at all when I left her today. YIPEE!! Her and Bryson (the little boy from next door) would not listen and kept going into the closet after the teacher told them not to...they were of course laughing the entire time like it was a game. Since they would not listen she had to put them in timeout. It is funny to hear her talk about it...AG's version, "sit chairs...me and brys...out...closet!!!" The teacher says she laughs all the time...surprise surprise...is this really my child??? I never laugh!!! HAHA!

0 comments: